Authors should submit only papers that have been carefully proof read and polished. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the journal paper template . This will ensure fast processing and publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors.
The IJFRSCE invites contribution in the following categories:
- Original research.
- Survey/Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on a scientific topic.
- Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research.
- Technical Notes.
- We accept extended version of papers previously published in conferences and/or journals.
- Submitted papers MUST be written in English, not exceeding 10 double-column pages IJFRSCE format.
- An addition of 5 pages is allowed.
- Download the paper template. (submitted papers need to be in MS Word format with file extension .doc or .docx)
- During indexing process the authors' names as given in the final manuscript will be considered.
- Call For Paper - You will have to submit your manuscript together with the Copyright Form firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a strict instruction for all the authors that the research paper should be original. The matter of research paper is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned of copyright form represents that the author has the power and the authority to make the execute this assignment.
Although IJFRSCE do not accepts molded or copied research paper. But still if there will be any issue then the only author of research paper will be responsible.